A huge THANK YOU to the following donors for supporting our Silent Auction! Click on their logos below to see what they have to offer for your children!
Be InvolvedWe always need volunteers for various roles and programs throughout the year! More information about PTO volunteer opportunities can be found here.
The PTO is now planning for the 2019-2020 school year.Each year, our goal is to bring together and support the Hillside community through family-friendly events, school-wide celebrations, student programs and staff appreciation days. These things would not be possible without PTO members and parent volunteers - especially program and committee chair members! Without a chair person to take the lead on these programs, they can not run.Some popular programs that still need a chair person are: Parent Breakfasts, Spirit Wear, Battle of the Books, Halloween Bingo, and Original Works. Two new events we are hoping to bring to Hillside for the 2019-2020 school year but need help organizing are a Superhero Run and a Volleyball Game: Hillside Staff vs Waxpool Staff.If you have any interest in chairing a program or have more questions about details/time commitments, please email us. (Emailing does not commit you to the PTO or volunteering.)For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn Money for HillsideEarn money for Hillside without spending an extra dime! See below for the many different and simple ways to contibute to Hillside through your regular purchases.
- In Person: Give the cashier your VIC card and the Hillside TIE number (5196) during checkout.
- Link Online: Visit www.harristeeter.com and click on “Relink” then “Link to Your School” to enter your information and Hillside’s number 5196.
- Link Online: Go to www.giantfood.com/aplus/ and click on Register Your Card to enter your information. The Hillside Elementary ID# is 03607.
Target donates 1% of all Target purchases and 1/2% of all other purchases made using your Target Visa or Target Card.
- Link Online: go to www.Target.com and click on Red Cards (at the very top in red) and then Take Charge of Education then Enroll Now. The Hillside ID # is 112148.
- Shop Amazon through the Hillside AmazonSmile link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/14-1945189
- Note: you can't use AmazonSmile through the app so you'd need to add everything to your cart then purchase through this link on your browser.
Please Join the Hillside PTO!Please join the Hillside PTO to ensure that we can continue to provide educational enrichment activities for our children and programs that strengthen our parent-teacher community.
The $20 annual family membership fee supplements the main source of PTO revenue that is generated by fundraising activities during the year. The PTO budget is allocated to a wide variety of PTO-sponsored events and services that would not be possible otherwise, and that directly benefit ALL of our children, our families and the faculty.
Thank you for your support! We are looking forward to a great year getting to know you and supporting Hillside.-- Erin Poe, Hillside PTO President, 2018-2019 School Year