Dear Parents of "Future Kindergarten Students" or Students "New to Hillside",
We welcome you and your family to the Hillside learning community! An appointment to register your child isn't necessary, but we recommend calling ahead to make sure our attendance secretary is available to answer questions and help you with your application. In order to facilitate the registration process, we have a registration packet that is available for pick up at our office or online at the link below.
To be eligible to attend Kindergarten, a child must be FIVE (5) years old on or before September 30, 2017.
To be eligible to attend First grade, a child must be SIX (6) years old on or before September 30, 2017.
- Student registration information can be found on the LCPS District page.
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS when you register your child:
- The original, certified copy or notarized affidavit of your child’s
- Your child’s social security card (if available)
- Registration Form (completed and signed)
- Kindergarten Bus Transportation Form
- Proof of Primary Residence (signed deed, mortgage
statement or lease and current utility bill)
- Physical/Immunization Form (Prior to First Day of School)
- Form signed by a physician and completed on or
after August 31, 2016
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening must be completed on
or after 12/17/2016*
- *For grades KG-5 TB
Screening cannot be older than 3 months prior to registering your child.
- Pre-K Data Collection Form (Kindergarten ONLY)
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Legal/Custody Papers (if applicable)
If you need to contact the Hillside office, please call 571-252-2170 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM. Our wonderful attendance secretary, Ms. Beth Cadieux, will assist you. Thank you.