Professional BiographyDavid RoyhabDirector of School Counseling
Mr. Royhab's responsibilities include:
- Leading the counseling & mental health team
- Student scheduling
- PSAT/SAT/AP/ACT testing
- Student grading and course history
- Special programs contact
- Student enrollment and registration
- College testing accommodations
- School crisis coordinator
Mr. Royhab earned his Masters of Education in School Counseling from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
This is Mr. Royhab’s twentieth year working in Loudoun County Public Schools. Prior to helping to open Briar Woods High School in 2005, Mr. Royhab served as both a counselor and director at Park View High School.