Welcome to the Ashburn ElementaryParent-Teacher Organization (PTO) website
Coming soon: Spring RWTS Registration is currently taking place! Check out our calendar of events for more information and don't forget to Like us on Facebook!
Join us for our 2nd Annual Sweetheart Dance!
Friday, February 9th 6-8PM
Tickets are on sale now through January 30th. You can send in cash/ check made out to AES PTO or pay through our Online Store.
Sweetheart Dance Staff Info and Q&A
We need your help in getting the students and staff excited for our 1st Winter Dance! Please help in spreading the word and we came up with some quick reference points, should students or staff want to know more about the dance. See below:
- The tickets are sold in 2 ways:
- Couple: 1 AES student + 1 Parent (guardian or adult family member)
- Family: 1 AES Student + 1 Parent and more (sibling, another parent, family member, etc)
- A physical ticket will be provided to those that purchase tickets. In order to attend the dance that night, attendees must bring their ticket which will be punched at the front bus doors sign-in table. TICKETS WILL NOT BE ON SALE AT THE DOOR.
- Ticket pricing includes the following: admission, punch, water, light snacks, pictures, craft & a DJ.
- There will be limo rides available for an additional amount that will be advertised. This will be a per person amount and limited to availability. (more details to follow on this)
Q: Is this a Father/ Daughter Dance?
A: No, it is modeled after the idea of a parent/ child but not specific to just Fathers and Daughters. Moms, sons, grandparents, aunts, uncles are welcome to attend with an AES Student
Q: Can my sister or brother come with me and my parent?
A: Yes, we priced the tickets for a couple (AES student + parent) & for a family which would be 3 or more people.
Q: Can I attend as an AES Staff Member?
A: YES! We would love for you to attend and bring your “sweetheart” too! This will be a memorable night and we would love for you to be a part of it!
Q: What should I wear? Can I wear a dress or suit?
A: You can wear whatever you are comfortable in! You can get as dressed up or as “fancy” as you want, including a dress or suit, or not. Whatever makes you happy!
Q: Will there be concessions sold at the dance:
A: No, we will not be selling concessions at the dance. We will have punch, water and light snacks available.
Q: What else can I do besides dance?
A: We will have a photographer on-site taking pictures, also a card making station where you can make Valentine cards as well as a glitter tattoo station.
For any additional questions, please refer them to Anissa Willis at AESPTOpres@gmail.com or you are welcome to send them personally.
AES BOOSTERTHON FUN RUN was amazing!
Thank you to everyone for your support in making this year's Fall Fundraiser- the Boosterthon Fun Run such a fun and successful event!
Be a part of the AES Community and stay up-to-date with all events, news, and happenings!
Want to learn more about how you can help AES earn extra money simply by shopping at those places you already shop?If you haven't already, please check out:and save your Box Tops to help earn money for our school!