Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Michael Bullion
I graduated from Christopher Newport University in Secondary Education/Social Sciences. I also have a minor in Political Science. This year continues to mark over 30 years in public education. I have taught United States History, Government, Economic-Legal and Political Systems, World Geography, Sociology and Psychology. In terms of my method of teaching, I guess you could say I associate with a T.V. home town hero- Andy Griffth-"The Andy Griffith Show". Like him, I try to remeber not to preach to students, but teach. I especially look forward in opening our new school here at Woodgrove! I have continued my education by attending various workshops and college courses-here are just a few....
- Primary Sources and Document Based Questions: Strategies for High School Social Science
- Block Scheduling and the Four Computer Classroom: Shenandoah University
- Economics in United States History:
- History Alive! Coaching and Consulting
- A Day of African Americana & Other Items of Minority Interest in Loudoun County-
- A Day of African Americana & Other Items of Minority Interest in Loudoun County
- Economics in US History
- I have completed a course-"The Virtual High School"-qualifies me to teach on-line history courses.
- Completed a graduate course in Teaching American History-which is part of a national cohort