Social Science & Global Studies Teacher
Woodgrove High School
Home of the WolverinesMichael BullionEmail: Michael.Bullion@lcps.org
I graduated from Christopher Newport University in Secondary Education/Social Sciences. I also have a minor in Political Science. This year continues to mark over 20 years in public education. I have taught United States History, Government, Economic-Legal and Political Systems, World Geography, Sociology and Psychology. I especially look forward in opening our new school here at Woodgrove! I have continued my education by attending various workshops and college courses-here are just a few....
- Primary Sources and Document Based Questions: Strategies for High School Social Science
- Block Scheduling and the Four Computer Classroom: Shenandoah University
- Economics in United States History:
- History Alive! Coaching and Consulting
- A Day of African Americana & Other Items of Minority Interest in Loudoun County-
- A Day of African Americana & Other Items of Minority Interest in Loudoun County
- Economics in US History
- I have completed a course-"The Virtual High School"-qualifies me to teach on-line history courses.
- Completed a graduate course in Teaching American History-which is part of a national cohort
2019. 2020 Course Schedule
Period 3 US & Va Government A Period 4 US & VA History A Period 6 US & VA History A Period 7 US & Va Government A Period 8 US & Va Government A