WELCOME TO THE
Welcome Wolverine Parents, Staff and Students!
The PTSO supports the entire school in numerous ways. We hope that you will join the PTSO! Membership doesn’t require attending meetings or selling products! Great news, right? Plus, with membership, comes the knowledge that you are helping to:
- Support clubs and organizations
- Provide the welcome-back breakfast for teachers
- Offset the costs of local, regional and state competitions and conferences
- Support our Senior class
- Support our amazing teachers and staff
- Provide college academic scholarships
- Provide volunteers for school-related events and activities
- Support the Parent Liaison to assist students in need
- Fund teacher requests for equipment, curriculum, online instructional programs and support materials
Wouldn’t you like to be part of an organization that does all of that and more? Having been to several PTSO meetings last year, I saw first-hand several student organizations and teachers asking the PTSO for funding. The PTSO would love to give out even more grants to student organizations and teachers so that they can continue to do fantastic things at Woodgrove.
We would love to have your enthusiasm, your ideas, your help and your membership! To do all that we do, we need YOU! The PTSO raises funds through membership dues, donations, school reward programs, volunteer work, Kaplan ACT/SAT test registrations, and other fundraisers throughout the school year.
In addition, we strive to keep parents informed of all school activities by publishing the Woodgrove Weekly e-Newsletter and through the PTSO website, Facebook page and Twitter feed. No matter your situation, everyone in the WHS community can make a positive difference in our school. We are looking forward to meeting you and working with you, so please join us today. Every person counts! Every moment matters!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, ideas, comments or concerns. It’s going to be a wonderful year!