CALLING ALL DRIVERS (STAFF AND STUDENTS)
DO YOU WANT A RESERVED PERSONAL PARKING SPOT???
You have the opportunity to paint/personalize your own parking space for $40 (after STUDENTS pay LCPS for a parking permit…that money goes to LCPS, not SBHS!)
Here’s the process:
- Purchase a parking permit either on the SBHS website or in the front office.
- Purchase a personalized parking spot for $40 from the PTSO website.
- Students purchasing painting passes will need to complete a painting pass form.
- Complete and submit a sketch of your parking space design—this sketch must be completed on the designated no later than 3pm on Friday, August 16.
- Come to SBHS student lot on Saturday, August 17th from 8 a.m.- 12 p.m. or Sunday, August 18h from 2 p.m.- 4 p.m. (painting will not be permitted on any other days/times) with the following terms
- A copy of both your signed painting pass and your approved painting design form.
- Indoor/Outdoor water-based latex paint (no spray paint, fluorescent paint, reflective paint, or oil based paints of any kind will be allowed).
- A broom to sweep the parking space before you paint.
- Chalk to sketch out your design before painting.
- Masking paint or painter’s tape to mark off a 4 inch space around your spot and the parking spot number.
- Brushes, rollers, paint trays, etc…
- Trash bags to gather up all the trash.
- Friends and family to help you paint.
- A ruler/yardstick/tape measure to help measure the design boundary.
- Comfort items (pop up shade tent, food & drink, folding chairs, etc…)
- Our parking lot is HOT, especially in August so plan accordingly
If the designated painting days are rained out we will establish some time to paint on the 19th.
Thank You for supporting SBHS PTSO!!
Reserve your Premier spot by making your payment NOW!!
All Night Grad Party
ALL PARENTS...ANGP (All Night Grad Party) is right around the corner. We have our March meeting on the schedule at SBHS Tuesday, March 12th at 7:30 following the PTO meeting (6:30). We hope that you might be considering being a leader for next year and if so, please join us and see what we are all about. Most of our leads this year are senior parents so we need you. We hope to give our senior parents a night off to spend with their families and friends and we can't do that without volunteers like all of you. Please go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a4faba92e5-sbhs to volunteer. We are also in need of gift cards. Part of the evening is our big gift/raffle prize program and if you have gift cards you aren't using or would like to make a donation (card of $), please send in/drop off at the office.
Thanks for being part of one of the great programs of SBHS.
SIGN UP HERE: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a4faba92e5-sbhs
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Stone Bridge Library 6:30pm - 7:30pm.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Tuesday, October 09, 2018
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Tuesday, January 08, 2019
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Tuesday, April 09, 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
There will be no June PTSO meeting
Officers for 2018-2019
VP / Membership
VP / Hospitality
VP / Programs