2018 Mr. Stone Bridge Pageant
Information and Contestant Forms
- Juniors and Seniors are encouraged to apply by completing the contestant form. Only 15 contestants will compete in the event.
- Contestants will be chosen by SBHS SCA through the applications, and auditions should interest exceed the maximum number of contestants.
- Contestants will be judged in a talent and interview round and also an overall ‘cool’ factor. Please complete the form for the talent portion of your event.
- Lyrics for ALL music - singing or dancing - MUST BE SCHOOL APPROPRIATE. Attire for ALL contestants must be school appropriate. Interview answers must be school appropriate.
Click HERE for a copy of the application
Important Dates for Potential Contestants
Interest meeting, room 400, 8:30 am
Application form due to Mrs. Ausel, room 400
- Pictures – dress accordingly! Room 400, 8:40am
- Bio and lyrics DUE to Ms. Ausel– no exceptions!
- Sign up for a time to film your promotional video on the morning of the 19th
Promotional video of contestants filmed, room 400, times begin at 8:15
January 7th – 11th
- Keep in contact with your SCA manager
- Rehearse on your own each day!
January 9th 8 AM
MANDATORY dress rehearsal – DO NOT BE LATE
January 11th –
During 1st Block
The Mr. Stone Bridge Pageant; arrive at school by 8:30