Girl Up/GEMS - Girls Empowering, Mentoring, and Supporting (one another) - Brings a diverse group of young ladies together to discuss issues and obstacles they face in their lives. The primary club goal is to foster a supportive nurturing environment while instilling confidence, leadership qualities, advocating for women’s empowerment and rights locally and globally.
Our 2018-19 Officers:
- President - Kejsi Beltoja
- Vice Presidents - Elena Gonzales, Kyra Campbell, and Eva McMullen
- Social Media - Maia Ocampo and Hania Abbas
- Activities - Molly Kennedy and Elizabeth DeProspo
Club Meetings: Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. in room 200.
- Join Remind to receive updates and special announcements. Text @sbhsgems to 81010.
- Carla Davis - Carla.Davis@lcps.org