American Red Cross Mission StatementThe American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization led by volunteers, guided by its Congressional Charter and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement, will provide relief to victims of disasters and help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.Visit the Loudoun County Red Cross website for more information:The American Red Cross Club of SBHS works with the American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization that is run by volunteers. As a branch of the Loudoun County Chapter of the Red Cross, we provide volunteer services to Loudoun County.In addition, we fundraise to provide aid to those affected by natural disasters throughout the world as well as organize various volunteering activities at places within the community. The American Red Cross Club of SBHS has previously volunteered in the community:
We meet in room 512, please check the calendar for dates.Contact our sponsor if you have any questions: Ms. FehrThe American Red Cross Club membership dues are $5.00For payment information, see the SBHhttps://www.lcps.org/Page/33263S website home page under Fees and Payments on the right hand side.
- Heritage Hall Nursing and Rehabilitation Center- Assisted the elderly
- Air and Space Museum Udvar Hazy Center- Air and Scare (A Halloween themed fair)
- Ashburn Volunteer Fire Department- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service (Distributed fire safety info throughout various neighborhoods)
- Loudoun Symphony- Concessions
- International Night- Concessions
Last Modified on August 26, 2016