What's a Family Liaison?
What is a Family Liaison?
A family liaison is a staff member who works to bridge the communication gap between home and
school, by helping parents to obtain information and the support necessary to ensure that
our students thrive academically and socially.
The primary role of liaison is to empower parents to become active participants in the education of their children.
Although Family Liaisons are present in almost every school, we all strive in our own special way to meet the needs of a school,
community, staff and student body.
How can Family Liaison help me?
Family Liaisons can provide assistance for:
- Food assistance via Backpack Buddies, which provides weekend meals for students.
- Clothing assistance, offering coats and other seasonal garments.
- Vision and/or dental care, as well as other health needs.
- School supply assistance.
- Programs and resources available within the school system and local communities.
- Other needs
- Interpreter request
How can I contact the Family Liaison?
If you would like to speak with the family liaison, Cintia Lutz or would like any assistance, please call 571-434-3220 or email email@example.com.
Please fill out the one of the Google forms: