Military Connected Student Ambassadors
- Stone Hill Middle School has Military Connected Student Ambassadors in each of the grade levels
- Upon registration, parents need to make sure the registrar knows their child is military connected.
- Our registrar will then let the grade level counselor know. Each grade level counselor has a list of military connected students in their grade level who can act as peer ambassadors for new military students.
- meeting the new student on their first day here
- providing a tour to the new student
- assisting that new student throughout the first few days to get from class to class
- Supporting that student at lunch and making sure they have someone to sit and talk with at lunch.
- Letting the new student know they are also military connected