Technology at DHS
Digital Experience Specialists are here to support students; the Instructional Facilitator, Technology supports Titan staff.
Tech requests are initially submitted at Dominion High School, but may go through the Technology Support Centers scattered across the county. You can contact the Support Center in several ways:
- Submit an incident through the Support Center website (https://lcps-amc.saasit.com/Modules/SelfService/)
- Email your question to email@example.com
- Call the LCPS Technology Support Center directly: (571)252-2112 (Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-5:00 PM, excluding holidays)
- Visit the Digital Experience Specialists in the Library's DDI Depot at DHS (Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, during school hours)
Equipment & Account Access
- Student Device Policy
- Caring for your device
- Technology - Frequently Asked Questions
- Lost a charger? Order a new Chromebook charger here
- Leaving LCPS?
Checking Online Status
- Google Status Dashboard
- Schoology Status Monitor
- Access LCPS Go resources when the LCPS Go Dashboard is down
For more information about LCPS student technology, visit the LCPS district Student Technology website.