How do I get help with my Chromebook?
- Talk to a teacher or a friend. If you can fix it, YAY!
- If you can't fix the issue, look for the Support Center icon in your LCSPGo account. Click on the dark blue + button (Request New or Report). Then click on Broken Computer Incident. Select Request and then answer the questions on the screen and below, in number 3.
- Click on Support Center to submit an incident report. Be VERY specific about the problem. The more detail, the faster the repair.
- WHEN does the issue happen?
- WHAT does the issue look like?
- HOW have you tried to fix it?
- Write that you are an in-person student.
- Submit the incident, (red arrow, top left of ticket)
You may also stop by lab 4 to see the DES for help.
Chargers: You can order a new charger through the JML Online Payment Portal.