Winter Door Decorating
Decorate any door in your house (your bedroom door, a random door in your house, your front door, your garage door etc.). You can choose the theme- winter, holidays, snow, etc. Be as creative as you can and try to show school spirit and positivity/encouragement.
- Decoration takes place December 3rd to the 17th until 5 pm
- Enter to win here by 5 pm on December 17th
- Winner announced during AM announcements December 18th
Prizes will be awarded for the following categories
- Prize to the overall winner- a meal of your choice Door Dashed to your house
- Spirit points for the grade of each participant
- The advisory class with the most participation
- 20 SPIRIT POINTS to the grade with the highest participation
- Winter theme from movies, songs, books, cartoons, etc. Try to show school spirit and positivity/encouragement.
- Use a variety of materials (ex. Wrapping paper, ribbon, lights, bows, construction paper, holiday décor)
- Creativity is key!
Rubric/Points: All categories are on a scale of 1-10
- Visual Impact - your door makes the judges say “WOW! That looks great!”
- Craftsmanship - your door is well constructed and all materials are intact & all elements are neatly done.
- Creativity - Your door has a clear theme & is well thought out and designed.
- Originality - You have exceptional use of new and creative ideas for your door!
- Bonus Points- 3 bonus points if you tag a picture of your door @RockRidge_SCA