Schoology Resource for Families
Loudoun County Public Schools has many resources available to ensure families can effectively use Schoology. Please click on the items or links below to learn more about how you can leverage our new learning management system and use it to provide support for your student in his/her progress towards success.
SRM Schoology Tips Video - gives a quick peek at Schoology and an overview of the resources available.
Don't have 11 minutes? Click the links below to view a segment of your choice from the video above.
- Schoology Calendar
- Enrollment and Activities Tab
- Viewing and Understanding Student Grades in Schoology
- Additional Resources - LCPS Schoology Blog
- Additional Resources - Parent Experience LCPS Schoology Course
- LCPS Family Room - Monthly Webinars in English/Spanish & English/Arabic
- Parent Schoology App instructions
- Student Schoology App instructions
Links to Resources in this Presentation
Schoology Blog - http://blogs.lcps.org/schoology/support/
Family Room Monthly Webinars (Join Schoology Group) GROUP - 25N6-NVW3-RBG47
Instructions for Schoology App (also located on the Schoology Blog with active links)
Student Tool Kit - Resources for students to help with common Chromebook issues and information on who to reach out to for help. A student must be logged in to an lcps Google account to view.