Update (August 10th): Senior Portrait make-ups will be held on Wednesday, October 20th. Please plan to come to school PREPARED on that day for your make-up portrait session if you missed the summer portrait days.
Please see the information noted below the dotted line for information that was posted regarding senior portrait sessions during the summer, SPECIFICALLY the 'What?' section.
Senior portraits will be held on Thursday, July 1st and Friday, July 2nd.
Email communication has been shared out from Dr. Hitchman to parents/guardians through his ConnectEd email messages (which go out on Sunday evenings). Please be sure to read that email thoroughly!
Additionally, please see the information noted below:
- When?: July 1st and 2nd
- Where?: Lightridge High School auditorium
- How?: Appointments need to be made using THIS LINK (also shared out from Dr. Hitchman's email)
- What?: Note the following regarding attire for the portraits—preferred dress for the yearbook pose is the tux/drape (supplied by the photographer) OR seniors may wear their own jacket and tie with a collared shirt, nice solid colored collared shirt, a dress/blouse.
- Should you choose to wear the recommended tux/gown drape (provided by the photography company), you will need to sign THIS WAIVER.
- Should you choose to wear your own attire, we request that you please dress in formal attire to meet consistency needs for our yearbook portraits and portraits used for school-purposes.
- Who?: Victor O'Neill Studios (our school's photographers for portraits, events, and athletic events) will be taking your photos
- Why?: Because you are seniors!!! Cheers to the class of 2022, Lightridge High School's first official senior class!
Yearbook Adviser - Ms. Christina Yoon
2022 Yearbook Editorial Team:
- Co-Editors-in-Chief: Kristen Koh (12) & Andawen Sauder (11)
- Co-Copy Editors: Sophia Kim (11) & Maddie Zipper (11)
- Layout & Design Editor: Melissa Wang (10)
- Photo Editor: Sahasri Matta (12)
- Social Media Manager: TBD
- Email - LRH-Yearbook@lcps.org
- Adviser Email - Christina.Yoon@lcps.org
- Twitter - @_LHSYRBK
- Instagram - @_LHSYRBK