Pre-Professional Health Honor Society
The Purpose of the Pre-Professional Health Honor Society is:
- Encourage participation in and recognition of medicinal and intellectual thought
- Advance students' knowledge of classical and modern medicine
- Communicate with the medical community
- Aid the civic community with its comprehension of medicine
- Encourage students to participate in community service
- Encourage a dedication to the pursuit of medicinal knowledge that benefits all mankind
- Currently a sophomore, junior or senior
- Currently enrolled in an upper level science course
- Have and maintain a 3.5 overall GPA
- Have and maintain an unweighted 3.0 science GPA
- Spring applications for the 2020-2021 school year are now open! Please fill out the Google form at this link to apply.
- If you applied for membership, you will receive notice of acceptance no later than Friday, February 26 through your LCPS email account.
- All dues must be paid using the Payment Portal by Wednesday, March 10.
- Any questions? Please feel free to email Mrs. Martin.