FINDING HELP...We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Michelle Vocke at (571) 252-1907
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Jodi Burgess or Ann Sheafer, THS Digital Experience Specialists
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Jodi Burgess or Ann Sheafer, THS Digital Experience Specialists
- To report an Absence or Dismissal Change, visit the Absence Reporting page
- For general inquiries, call the main office at (571) 252-1900
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS website, contact Cynthia Miller by email with specifics
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to log in to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on February 20, 2020