We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Michelle Clark at (540) 751-2550
For registration information, contact our registrar, Michelle Clark, to set up a virtual registration appointment. Michelle Clark 540-441-4711 ex 18515
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Wendy Lockhart, MTV Digital Experience Specialist
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Wendy Lockhart, MTV Digital Experience Specialist
- To report an absence, see our Attendance page
- For general inquiries, call Main Office: (540) 751-2550
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS/MTV website, contact Steven Sandy by email with specifics
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on September 30, 2022