We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Nikole Mullen or Leigh Jackson at (571) 252-2860
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO or password issues, contact Carlos Moino, LES Digital Experience Specialist
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO or password issues contact Carlos Moino, LES Digital Experience Specialist
- For general inquiries, contact main office at 571-252-2860
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS/WMS website, contact Julie Christ by email with specifics
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on April 29, 2021