The Minority Student Achievement Advisory Committee (MSAAC) is dedicated to partnering with Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), parents, and the community to acknowledge and promote the needs of minority students. MSAAC is also dedicated to building a school system that is culturally and socially competent and positioned to provide fair and equitable learning experiences for all students.
- Minority student opportunity gap and achievement gap
- Discipline disproportionality among minority students
- Minority high school graduation rate
- Community awareness of MSAAC
- Access to academic, cultural and social resources to students, families, administrators, teachers and community members.
- Educator input into policies, procedures and practices
- Enrichment to move beyond barriers and biases and increase understanding and awareness
- Alliance among LCPS stakeholders (administration, parents, students, teachers)
- Diverse hiring