If you still need to pick up a Chromebook:
Until April 10, you can pick up a Chromebook at the Staff Training Center, located at 43711 Partlow Road Ashburn, VA 20147, adjacent to Cedar Lane Elementary and will be open weekdays from 8:30AM - Noon and 2PM - 4PM, by appointment only
To schedule an appointment for pickup of a new device or repair of a current one, please visit: https://bit.ly/DDI-REPAIR
In an effort to limit the in-person visits to the center, we encourage students and staff to continue utilizing the Technology Support Center for remote help as much as possible (i.e. passwords, account access, etc). The Technology Support Center is available by phone, M-F, 8AM - 5PM. The hardware repair center will primarily be available to support physically damaged hardware assigned to students and staff.
When visiting the hardware repair center at the Staff Training Center, please continue to exercise social distance recommendations to include:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice cough etiquette.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissues.
- If you cough into tissues throw them in the trash and wash your hands immediately.
- Maintain the 6-foot space between one another. If passing documents or equipment, place items on the table in front of you, step back and allow the recipient to step-forward to pick up the item.
Please call 571-252-2100 when you arrive in the Staff Training Center parking lot. We will check you in and call you back when allowed to enter the building. Please remain in your car until you are called to enter the building.