Absence or Tardy notification from the parent or guardian is required. There are 4 ways to do this:
1) Email to email@example.com
2) Use the “Report Attendance” button in ParentVue.
3) Leave a voicemail on the attendance line at 571-367-4201.
4) Have student bring in a note when they arrive tardy. If a student is participating in a sport, they will need to provide a medical note to participate that day.
Early Dismissal the process is:
- You may send a note in with the student and have them turn it in before 10:00am.
- You may send an email before 10:00am to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may use the “Report Attendance” button in ParentVue; the time must be included in the note section.
- All emails and ParentVue notifications received after 10:00am will require phone verification from the parent.
- All early dismissal requests received after 9:15am require a 1-hour processing time.
- For an immediate dismissal, please report to the main office to sign out your student.
Please have students download the following apps on their smart phone:
StudentVue app.- This will help facilitate tardy check in and early dismissal sign out.
Ehall pass- E-hall pass is used for all passes during the day. Please have the student sign up for text notifications in their student profile within their e-hall pass account to be alerted when a pass is assigned to them.
Click here for Information on how to use ParentVue to report attendance. The ParentVue feature can be used from the date of absence forward up to 30 days. To excuse an absence from previous days, please email email@example.com and the attendance record will be adjusted.