Absence or Tardy notification from the parent or guardian is required. There are 4 ways to do this:
1) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Use the “Report Attendance” button in ParentVue.
3) Leave a voicemail on the attendance line at 571-367-4201.
4) Have your student bring in a note when they arrive tardy. If a student is participating in a sport, they will need to provide a medical note to participate that day.
Early Dismissal (all dismissal requests must be in writing). The process is:
- You may send a written note in with your student and have them turn it in to the attendance window before 10:00am.
- You may send an email to email@example.com
- You may use the “Report Attendance” button in ParentVue; the time must be included in the note section. (please note, it could take an hour for this to be received)
- All early dismissal requests received after 9:30am require a processing time, as we go through the order in which requests are received.
- For immediate dismissals, please present an ID to enter the school, then report to the main office to sign out your student.
- We are unable to process Early Dismissals after 3:45pm.
Please have students download the following apps on their smart phone:
StudentVue app.- This will help facilitate tardy check in and early dismissal sign out.
Ehall pass- E-hall pass is used for all passes during the day. Please have the student sign up for text notifications in their student profile within their e-hall pass account to be alerted when a pass is assigned to them.
Click here for Information on how to use ParentVue to report attendance. The ParentVue feature can be used from the date of absence forward up to 30 days. To excuse an absence from previous days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the attendance record will be adjusted.