We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Cathy Kelly or Kristen Seaman
- For attendance questions, contact email@example.com or call (571)252-2802 (Attendance Policy PDF)
- For parents or students needing technical support not during the school year, contact TechnologySupportCenter@lcps.org, 571-252-2112.
- For students or staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Bud Humphries or Petter LlanosVillarreal (Digital Experience Specialists) during the school year.
- For general inquiries, email Kristen Seaman, or Alexandra Brown
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS website or the use of technology in the classroom, contact Jason Robey, our Instructional Facilitator of Technology Integration.
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on October 23, 2019