IHS Baking Club
About the Baking Club
- If you want to learn how to bake sweet treats like Rice Krispie treats, jam, cookies and cakes, this club is for you!
- Students and teachers are welcome.
- We have seminars to teach you how to eat healthier and adopt different diets (vegan, vegetarian, etc.
- Meetings are every 3 weeks on Wednesdays before schooll until the end of November, then after school from 4-6 p.m.
- Meetings are held in room Mrs. Sumner's room, 1517.
- Dues are $10 to offset baking costs, due by your second meeting.
If you have questions, see Mrs. Schwartz (1211), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.