Loudoun County High School National Honor SocietyWelcome to the LCHS NHS webpage! On this page members will find important information about upcoming NHS events, volunteer opportunities, and meeting dates. The menu on the left will direct you to the appropriate information.Updates as of 5/28/2020:NEW REMIND INFORMATION: Text @dgaf8h to 81010
Updates as of 4/1/2020:
- Communication after the end of the school year will be sent through the new remind account (@dgaf8h). If you do not sign up for this new account you will miss important information.
- We are determining how to collect hours sheets. For now, hold on to your hours sheets (or take a picture and save it).
- We have not yet determined the process for selecting officers for the 2020-2021 school year. Once this is worked out, communication will be sent.
- As of today, we have not canceled HS 101. If you have signed up, check your email in mid-July. If any updates are posted before then, notification will be sent through Remind.
- Service hours accumulated through 3/11/2020 will fulfill the commitment for the 2019-2020 school year.
- High School 101: If you would like to participate in HS 101 later this year, the sign up sheet is available. Please note, the dates listed on the sign up are tentative and still need to be confirmed. Please use an email address that will be accessible outside of school. This is the only way we will be able to provide HS 101 updates. Click here for the sign up sheet.
President: Daniel Gribbin
Vice President: Claire Wigglesworth
Secretary: Sirra Faal
Treasurer: Harrison Rands
- Public Relations: Kate Manson
To receive Remind messages:
- If your last name begins with A-M @8hk3h4
- If your last name begins with N-Z @k2h8a6g
Send email correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on May 28, 2020