Degrees and Certifications:
AET- Engineering Instructor
Trevor graduated from the University of Delaware with a degree in Civil Engineering in 2009. Following five years working as an engineering in Northern Virginia, he completed a career switcher program becoming a licensed teacher. Trevor has previously taught Math and Technology Education courses in both Middle & High Schools.
Trevor has also been coaching Rowing & Volleyball for a number of different schools and clubs over the past ten years.
Courses Teaching 2020-2021:
1. AET Engineering Studies I Blocks: B7
2. AET Engineering Studies II Blocks: B6
3. AET Engineering Studies III Blocks: A2
4. AET Engineering Senior Research Blocks: A1
5. Freshman Advisory Blocks: N/A
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you have. I will usually respond to emails within 24 hours. If relevant, please have your student check their Schoology course page before emailing me. All information about class can be found there.