Mr. Paul Walsh is very happy to continue his mission at LCPS of irradicating liguistic depravity through the instruction of Latin.
This year students will benefit from his magisterial tutorialship in Latin 1 & 2 at Sterling Middle School, and Latin 1, 2, 3, 4, and AP at Park View and Potomac Falls High Schools.
He has been teaching Latin since the late 1900's, having learned his craft at the Intercollegiate Center for Classical Studies in Rome, and having earned a BA in English and Classical Languages at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in New York.
This year's goal is to enrich the educational opportunities of his students in a 21st century digital classroom.
You can find Mr. Walsh at Park View in room 2222 on A-Day mornings, teaching all the Latin;
- On A-Day afternoons, he's at Sterling Middle, in Room D-3
- B-Days he's hopping around Potomac Falls:
- Latin IV-H and V-H Block 5 in room 109
- Latin III Block 7 in room 122
- Latin II Block 8 in room 111
Please visit google classroom for class resources, syllabi and upcoming assignments.
- Best contact is through email firstname.lastname@example.org