Welcome to Loudoun County Public Schools
2022 Regional Science & Engineering Fair (RSEF)
- to stimulate student interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)
- to encourage sudents to engage in research in STEM fields.
- to provide students opportunities to present research to STEM professionals and the community, and
- to give public recognition to students for their work.
The 40th Annual LCPS Regional Science & Engineering Fair (RSEF) will involve over 300 high school students from Loudoun County Public Schools. Student are selected to participate in the RSEF by their schools. This year the RSEF categories include:
Animal Sciences, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Biochemistry, Biomedical and Health Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Embedded Systems, Energy: Sustainable Materials and Design, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Materials Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics and Astronomy, Plant Sciences, Robotics and Intelligent Machines, Systems Software, and Translational Medical Science.To contact the LCPS Science Office about the RSEF, please email: RSEF@lcps.org
Registration for the 2022LCPS Regional Science& Engineering Fairis now OPENSponsored by2021 Category Award &Aspiring Scientist Award Sponsors
2019 Loudoun RSEF
- Diversified Education Systems, Inc.
- Gnosis Solutions, Incoporated
- IT Cadre
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Loudoun Education Foundation
- Northstrat, Inc.
- Penn State University
- Project Geospatial
- RiskSpan, Inc.
- Seshadri Family
- Telos Corporation
- theCoderSchool - Ashburn