Academies of Loudoun 2018-2019 PTO Executive Board
President – Jorie Gelnett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AET Chair – Jenifer Romps (email@example.com)
AOS Chair – Srinivas Rallabandi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MATA Chair – Lakshmi Mittal (email@example.com)
Treasurer – Nell Janardhan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary – Pramila Gururaj (email@example.com)
Academies of Loudoun PTO MISSION STATEMENT
The Academies of Loudoun Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO) is dedicated to provide a community of support and appreciation for Academies of Loudoun teachers, students & families.
The Academies of Loudoun parent group meets to:
Support a positive Academies of Loudoun community among the teachers, students, and parents.
- Plan and provide for social and co-curricular activities.
- Provide a mechanism for enhancing general communication between Academies of Loudoun faculty, staff and parents.
- To acl.ptboard.com
- Go to “Sign Up” in the upper right hand corner
- Create your “Log In” information
- When it prompts you for a “School Code” enter DNCH6R
- Now you have access to the Academies of Loudoun PTO website
- Check your Spam or Junk mail to make sure the PTBoard emails are not sent there
SY18-19 MEETING DATES
All meetings will be held from 7:00pm-8:00pm at the Academies of Loudoun in the Research Library (3rd floor).