Academies of Loudoun 2019-2020 PTSA Executive Board
President – Jorie Gelnett (email@example.com)
Vice President of Fundraising – Srinivas Rallabandi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President of Events – Vivek Baraya (email@example.com)
Treasurer – Nell Janardhan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary – Farzaneh Riar (email@example.com)
Communications Director – Pramila Gururaj (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Academies of Loudoun PTSA MISSION STATEMENT
The Academies of Loudoun Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is dedicated to provide a community of support and appreciation for Academies of Loudoun teachers, students & families.
The Academies of Loudoun parent group meets to:
Support a positive Academies of Loudoun community among the teachers, students, and parents.
- Plan and provide for social and co-curricular activities.
- Provide a mechanism for enhancing general communication between Academies of Loudoun faculty, staff and parents.
- To acl.ptboard.com
- Go to “Sign Up” in the upper right hand corner
- Create your “Log In” information
- When it prompts you for a “School Code” enter DNCH6R
- Now you have access to the Academies of Loudoun PTSA website
- Check your Spam or Junk mail to make sure the PTBoard emails are not sent there
SY19-20 MEETING DATES
All meetings will be held in the Academies of Loudoun Research Library (3rd floor).
Thursday, September 12, 7-8pm
Friday, October 11, 10-11am
Thursday, November 14, 7-8pm
No Meeting in December
Friday, January 17, 10-11am
Thursday, February 13, 7-8pm
Friday, March 13, 10-11am
Thursday, April 16, 7-8pm
Thursday, May 14, 7-8pm (elections)