Mental Health & Wellness Resources and Student & Family Services


    LCPS Mental Health & Wellness Conference Information 


    Bullying Prevention


    UNITY DAY 2018

    LCPS Information and Resources


    Mental Health and Wellness


    LCPS Information and Resources


    Suicide Prevention


    LCPS Information and Resources


    How Do I Access Help Now? 

    There are resources available 24 hours, 7 days a week for youth experiencing depression, suicidal thoughts or other behavioral crises. Through Loudoun County Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Developmental Services, help is available at 703-777-0320 for youth experiencing an immediate and severe emotional crisis.  The Crisis Intervention Team Assessment Center, located at 102 Heritage Way, Leesburg, Virginia, is open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily, and mental health professionals are available for anyone in crisis. Non-emergency appointments can be made at 703-771-5100.   


    Additionally, all Loudoun County emergency rooms can assess for suicide risk and make recommendations for appropriate follow-up care:


    StoneSprings Pediatric ER  

    24440 Stone Springs Blvd.

    Dulles, VA 20166



    Inova Virts Miller Family Emergency and Trauma Center

    Inova Loudoun Hospital 44045 Riverside Parkway Leesburg, VA 20176



    Inova Children’s Emergency Room at Loudoun Hospital

    44045 Riverside Parkway Leesburg, VA 20176



    Wheeler Family Emergency Department

    224 Cornwall St. Leesburg, VA 20176



    Inova HealthPlex – Ashburn

    22505 Landmark Court Ashburn, VA 20148



    Also, there are free, confidential 24/7 supports available:  

      • PRS CrisisLink: 703-527-4077 or text "CONNECT" to 855-11
      • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
      • SAMHSA National Helpline: 800-662-HELP (4357)
      • Children's Regional Crisis Response (CR2): 844-NCrisis (627-4747) in English and Espanol
      • Hopeline: Chat at http://www.hopeline.com or call 800-784-2433 
      • In an emergency, call 911 and ask for a Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) deputy or officer.