This area of the website focuses on resources and information for students. You will find information and contact numbers for hardware support below. To the right you will find all LCPS County-wide documents pertaining to distance learning. You will also find the address and directions to the Staff Training Center (STC) should you be in need of their hardware repair services. WMS Teacher virtual office hours are located under the STC directions and map. There is also a link to the Willard YouTube channel. Here you will find student tutorials for a variety of applications.
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact the IFT, Kathy Rush.
Obtaining Tech Support Duirng Hybrid Instruction
DL Students: all distance students will continue to receive 100% of their tech support through TSC. No exceptions.
HY Students: all hybrid students will receive tech support from the DES while onsite. During the days they are not onsite, they receive their tech support from TSC. If the problem is not urgent, and they wish to wait for support till they are onsite, they may.
Technology Support Center
- 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday, by appointment only
- The Staff Training Center is located (see map to the right), adjacent to Cedar Lane Elementary
- To schedule an appointment, click HERE.
- Call the Technology Support Center at (571) 252-2112
The Technology Support Center is available by phone, M-F, 8AM - 5PM. The hardware repair center will primarily be available to support physically damaged hardware assigned to students and staff.
When visiting the hardware repair center at the Staff Training Center, please continue to exercise social distance recommendations to include:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice cough etiquette.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissues.
- If you cough into tissues throw them in the trash and wash your hands immediately.
- Maintain the 6-foot space between one another. If passing documents or equipment, place items on the table in front of you, step back and allow the recipient to step-forward to pick up the item.
Please call 571-252-2112 when you arrive in the Staff Training Center parking lot. We will check you in and call you back when allowed to enter the building. Please remain in your car until you are called to enter the building.
- Students that were issued loaners at time of closures = should continue to use loaner chromebooks.
- New Students (Gr3-12) and new Staff (e.g. teachers) may use the same appointment scheduler to book appointments to receive new equipment
- Departing Staff/Students (leaving the district) should also use the same appointment scheduler to return their LCPS issued equipment.