This area of the website focuses on resources and information for distance learning. You will find information and contact numbers for hardware support below. To the right you will find all LCPS County-wide documents pertaining to distance learning. You will also find the address and directions to the Staff Training Center (STC) should you be in need of their hardware repair services. WMS Teacher virtual office hours are located under the STC directions and map. There is also a link to the Willard YouTube channel. Here you will find student tutorials for a variety of applications.
Links at the top of the page - WMS Apps page covers the most unsed applications by WMS department. All Things Google contains information on all Google-related topics. You will also find a link to the Willard Library with additional resources to extend your students' learning at home. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact the IFT, Kathy Rush.
Student WithdrawlsIf a student will be withdrawing from Willard, he/she will need to:
- Schedule an appointment using the link below
- Return his/her LCPS Chromebook to the Staff Training Center
Technical SupportStaff and students can receive technical support through one of the following methods:
- LCPS STAFF ONLY - Submit an incident through the Support Center in LCPSGO.
- Call the Technology Support Center at (571) 252-2112
Technology Support Center
- 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday, by appointment only
- The Staff Training Center is located (see map to the right), adjacent to Cedar Lane Elementary
- To schedule an appointment, click HERE.
In an effort to limit the in-person visits to the center, we encourage students and staff to continue utilizing the Technology Support Center for remote help as much as possible (i.e. passwords, account access, etc). The Technology Support Center is available by phone, M-F, 8AM - 5PM. The hardware repair center will primarily be available to support physically damaged hardware assigned to students and staff.
When visiting the hardware repair center at the Staff Training Center, please continue to exercise social distance recommendations to include:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice cough etiquette.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissues.
- If you cough into tissues throw them in the trash and wash your hands immediately.
- Maintain the 6-foot space between one another. If passing documents or equipment, place items on the table in front of you, step back and allow the recipient to step-forward to pick up the item.
Please call 571-252-2112 when you arrive in the Staff Training Center parking lot. We will check you in and call you back when allowed to enter the building. Please remain in your car until you are called to enter the building.
- Students that were issued loaners at time of closures = should continue to use loaner chromebooks.
- New Students (Gr3-12) and new Staff (e.g. teachers) may use the same appointment scheduler to book appointments to receive new equipment
- Departing Staff/Students (leaving the district) should also use the same appointment scheduler to return their LCPS issued equipment.