More than half of a high school student’s subjects are determined by state requirements for graduation. The balance may be selected from a wide variety of academic, vocational, and fine arts courses.
- Students must complete 22 course units for a standard diploma and 26 for an advanced studies diploma.
- 16 Advanced Placement courses are offered at Heritage High School.
- School counselors assist students in:
- selecting courses
- discovering resources for academic success
- determining interests and strengths
- applying to post-secondary schools and colleges
Last Modified on January 17, 2018