Additional Learning Opportunities
The vision of Virtual Loudoun is to cultivate quality, flexible, self-paced, virtual learning.
STEM learning programs and resources for students in both middle and high school
- GMU Game Technology Academy summer courses
- Overview of GMU summer camp offerings
- George Washington University Medical Laboratory Sciences Summer Immersion Program for students in grades 9-12
- GMU Envision Game & Technology Academy (Hover over “Our Programs” and select desired grade level to access programs)
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory STEM resources
- NOVA Summer STEM Camp opportunities
- Smithsonian Associates Summer Camps
- US Space & Rocket Center’s Space Camp opportunities
Attention Users: Our goal is to provide comprehensive information that will help support you and your student as you navigate the many options beyond high school. The content of outside links is not controlled by Loudoun County Public Schools and we do not endorse any specific link or confirm that the information is accurate. While school staff review links when they are inserted, the content may change. If you find any linked home page content you consider inappropriate, please bring the matter to the attention of the building principal. Remember that the outside source Web page may link to other pages that have not been reviewed; explore at your own risk.