Any current student who needs an official copy of their high school transript will need to make a formal request by filling out the two-page Transcript Release Form. This should be brought in to the Office of School Counseling.
- There is a minimum of 10 business days to process a transcript request.
- 7th semester grades will be mailed automatically to any college/university request made for seniors.
- A final transcript will be sent to the college indicated on the end-of-year senior survey.
- If a transcript can be sent electronically, there is no cost.
- If the transcript needs to be mailed, there is a fee of $3.00 per transcript
Alumni (within the last 5 years):
A cumulative scholastic record is maintained for every student enrolled in Loudoun County Public Schools. The Student Records Department supervises the administration of active and inactive student scholastic records, provides onsite record management training for school staff, archives eligible student records, fulfills requests for records not located in schools, and provides education verification to requesting agencies. LCPS offers a convenient and secure website for former students and third parties to request student information or records online.