Professional BiographyKristin QuimbySchool Social Worker
Mrs. Quimby’s responsibilities include:
- Facilitating both group and individual student services
- Identifying and linking community resources for families
- Participation in transition services for students out of school for extended periods of time
- Conduct socio-cultural assessments
- Suicide Prevention and Crisis Intervention
Mrs. Quimby earned her undergraduate degree from Longwood University (Go Lancers!) and her Master’s degree in Social Work from George Mason University. This is Mrs. Quimby’s third year here at Briar Woods but she has worked in Loudoun County for several years prior to joining the falcon family. She is very excited to continue working with students and families in the Ashburn community and dedicated to all student’s growth and success! If you would like to speak with Mrs. Quimby you can find her office in the counseling department or send her an email.