The mission of Cool Spring Elementary is to provide an educational program that focuses on the development of the whole child. We seek to ensure that our students develop the knowledge, problem solving, communication and collaborative skills they need to become successful, confident and productive citizens.
- An integrated instructional approach is critical in helping students learn and apply knowledge and skills across the curriculum.
- Learning experiences which are meaningful, account for multiple learning styles and actively engage students using a variety of tools and resources will help students develop curiosity and a passion for learning.
- Students develop digital literacy skills by using a variety of technology tools and applications to create, collaborate and communicate their learning.
- Students, staff and parents have a shared accountability for our learning and growth as a school community.
- The use of inclusive programs encourage participation and acceptance among the diverse groups within our multicultural community.
- A safe, welcoming and caring environment centered on respect and appreciation for oneself and others will support our success.
- An ongoing partnership between our school, parents, PTA and community groups promote involvement in the educational program.