**UPDATE (posted 3/30/20): Yearbooks are still being created this year!
Please feel free to place an order using the link and directions below.We will post information about distribution and delivery once it is available and planned.
Things have been changing on a daily basis in our community with social distancing, remote learning, and stay-at-home mandates. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we make plans in this ever-changing situation!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com - thank you!
The link to access their website is below, as well as directions for
online ordering and other important information. :)How to Order a Yearbook Using Online Order System with Strawbridge:
- Go to https://www.strawbridge.net/
- Click on "Order Pictures and Yearbooks."
- Enter the code YB110357 to reach the Yearbook ordering page.
- Click "Yes."
- Enter your email address.
- This will bring you to a screen that allows you to order a yearbook. Make sure to keep a copy of your receipt once completing your order! Additionally, when ordering please use your student's homeroom teacher, as we will be distributing them through homeroom classes. Thank you! :)
Important Info to Know about Yearbooks:Pricing Info
- Yearbooks are $30 from now until April 10, 2020.
- After April 10, 2020 the price will increase to $35.
- In order to create a more effective, secure, and smooth method of yearbook ordering, we will be using the Online Order system provided by Strawbridge for all yearbook orders.
- Please hold onto your online receipt when you place an order! This will help prevent any double orders from occurring throughout the school year.
- Online ordering will be available until JUNE 1st.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Miner at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can email Strawbridge Studios directly at email@example.com - thanks! :)
- With the closure of schools for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, distribution will be adjusted. As more information is learned and plans are made, we will communicate the distribution process to the RBMS Community - thank you for your understanding!