2019-2020 Yearbooks Have Arrived!
We have scheduled the 2019-2020 yearbook pickup for
Monday, August 10th from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. or Tuesday, August 11th from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
If you are unable to come to River Bend during these dates/times, please email the yearbook sponsor, Madeline.Miner@lcps.org.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR STUDENTS MOVING:
If you will not attending RBMS or PFHS in the fall but you've ordered a yearbook, please email Madeline Miner (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible so we can arrange a way to get your yearbook to you.
If you have any questions, please email the yearbook advisor at email@example.com - thank you!
The link to access Strawbridge's website is below, as well as directions for
online ordering and other important information. :)How to Order a Yearbook Using Online Order System with Strawbridge:
- Go to https://www.strawbridge.net/
- Click on "Order Pictures and Yearbooks."
- Enter the code YB110357 to reach the Yearbook ordering page.
- Click "Yes."
- Enter your email address.
- This will bring you to a screen that allows you to order a yearbook. Make sure to keep a copy of your digital receipt once completing your order! Additionally, when ordering please use your student's homeroom teacher, as we will be distributing them through homeroom classes. Thank you! :)
Important Info to Know about Yearbooks:Pricing Info
- Yearbooks are currently $35. All payments must be made using Strawbridge's online payment process (directions on how to do this are listed above).
- In order to create a more effective, secure, and smooth method of yearbook ordering, we will be using the Online Order system provided by Strawbridge for all yearbook orders.
- Please hold onto your online receipt when you place an order! This will help prevent any double orders from occurring throughout the school year.
- Online ordering will be available until JUNE 10th - after June 10th, yearbook orders will no longer be placed as we prepare for delivery and distribution in August.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Miner at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can email Strawbridge Studios directly at email@example.com - thanks! :)
- With the closure of schools for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, distribution will be adjusted. As more information is learned and plans are made, we will communicate the distribution process to the RBMS Community - thank you for your understanding!