Welcome to the Harmony Middle School
Parent - Teacher Association
Loudoun County, Hunt District, Northern Region
We are pleased to introduce a new web-based PTA Parent Portal this year at Harmony!
If you have already registered, you can login to the portal at myschoolanywhere.com
This portal is a secure online school portal accessible only to our school's parents and school personnel using an assigned user ID and password. You will control whether you share your information with other parents, or only with PTA administrators for communication purposes.
Through the portal Parents will be able to:
- View information of parents, students, and faculty in the portal
- Connect with parents, faculty/staff from any computer or smart phone
- Purchase Spirit Wear, PTA membership, or donate
- Receive our Newsletter
- Receive email notifications relevant to the entire student body
Use the following link and join code to sign up:
Use JOIN CODE: hmshornets
Weekend Backpack Project - ongoing
Some members of our student body can only count on something to eat for breakfast and lunch each day at school and may have little or nothing over the weekends. The Weekend Backpack Project will send them home with non-perishable, easy to prepare meals every Friday afternoon. 30 students will be helped each weekend by this program!
We are in need of:
- Non-perishable, shelf stable foods (nothing requiring refrigeration) in individually packaged servings
- Volunteers to bag foods for distribution each Friday - please sign up here
- Monetary donations to the program for additional food purchases. Monetary Donations can also be made by using our parent portal