LCPS Go for StudentsLCPS GO is a website (http://go.lcps.org ) or Class Link app (Apple or Android devices) that allows students a one-time login experience. This allows them to login to LCPS GO and access websites and applications at the click of a mouse or touch of a finger. LCPS Go works best on the Google Chrome internet browser, with the ClassLink Add-in.
Websites available to students in LCPS Go:
- Tumblebooks (Junior, Library, & Biblioteca)
- Imagine Learning (EL)
- Safari Montage
- Digital Passport
- Alexandria (Library Researcher & online card catalog)
- Pebble Go (Emergent Reader Research Solution)
- Scholastic Go
- Online Encyclopedias
- National Geographic for Kids
- Kids Infobits
- Students can also access Office 365 & Google Docs with one click! They will be able to download Office 365 onto home machines, as well as save and create in the cloud! Students will be able to access files (Word, Powerpoint, & Excel) from the My Documents folder at home!
Username: Student ID/Lunch Number
Password: 4 digit Birthday (MMDD)
Password: 0406 (April 6)