PBIS for Students at Lucketts
- School Motto: Practice Respect and Responsibility in Daily Environments. This is how we show our PRIDE at school. It is practiced on the morning show every Monday.
- You use the school-wide matrix to practice Respect and Responsibilty at School in 7 areas:
*Cafeteria, bus, use of technology, Hallway, Restrooms, Playground & Classroom/Specials
- Lucketts Loot: Lucketts Loot is given out by using a grade level point system (ex: tally marks or class dojo points) for going above and beyond school expectations. Students can cash in their loot or save it each week. If they cash it in they pick a incentive off their grade level loot menu such as bring in a stuffed animal or sitting in the teachers chair.
- Stealthy Superheroes (SS) in the hall: is used to promote our RED Zone in the hallways. Each teacher class picks a SS for the day (or splits the day and has 2). If the SS does a great job in the halls you are revealed and celebrated by your class and your name will go up on the MW board. If the SS is not successful in the RED zone no name is revealed
- Super Classes of the Month: Art, music, PE and library each have a system exaplained to students on how to earn thier class of the month. Those classes pictures go on the class of the month bulletin board and are announced on the morning show. They also pick a reward with that specialist to do as a class together.