IF YOU MISSED THE INTEREST MEETING ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING BY Oct. 5th (our next meeting day).
1) Watch the Zoom recording of the meeting-
Meeting video (meeting starts at minute 4:50)
2) Fill out the Google Form -
3) Please pay your dues-
Online Dues Payment (Scroll to the bottom)
The Varsity Club is a community service club whose mission is to teach student-athletes the importance of leadership, service and excellence.Details:
- Members of the Varsity Club must have ALREADY earned a letter from a High School VARSITY Athletic Team.
- The Varsity Club members are required to earn community service 15 hours each year for projects they are involved in. This includes club meetings and at least 7 hours of in-club activities.
- Each member is allowed 2 unexcused absences before dismissal
- Dues are $15 per year. Use this payment link (scroll to the bottom) - Dues Payment
2019-2020 Club Members
Remind Account: 81010 @hbcgh2
Assistant Athletic Director
2020-21 Leadership Team:
President, Sydney Bednoski
Vice-President, Morgan Lione
Secretary, Ashtyn Walsh
9/21 Interest Meeting 2 pm Zoom Meeting
10/5 First Club Meeting 2 pm
USE THE LINK TO PRINT OUT TIME SHEETS >>> Volunteer Time Sheets2020-21 VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
1) Seldens Landing and Newton-Lee Mentors Program
Description: This program helps promote the importance of academic performance to elementary students. Participants are assigned to a classroom teacher.
2) Special Olympics
Description: Volunteers will work a group of Special Olympics as partners. We will begin working with athletes on various sports until basketball and Track and Field programs begin.
VIDEO 2018 Tournament Highlights (Thanks Mitch Pehlke!)
3) Loudoun Cares
Volunteers with Loudoun Cares
4) Athletic Helper
Description: Volunteers with assist with the concession stand during athletic events once sports have returned.