Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, James Madison University Masters of Education in Instructional Technology, George Mason University Doctor of Education in K-12 Administration, Regent University
Dr. Erin Sharpe
About Dr. Sharpe…
- I am a 2000 graduate of James Madison University. I majored in Mathematics and minored in Middle and Secondary Education.
- I received my Masters Degree in Instructional Technology through George Mason University in 2008.
- I received my Doctorate of Education in K-12 Administration through Regent University in 2016.
- This is my 20th year teaching in Loudoun County and my 4th year teaching at Loudoun Valley.
- I have lived in Loudoun County for 30 years and am a 1996 graduate of Loudoun County High School. I currently live in Purcellville with my husband, sixteen-year old daughter, and two dogs.
- I am a huge Green Bay Packers fan and I love softball, reading, and spending time with my family and friends.
2017-2018 Class Schedule
A1: Functions and Data Analysis
A2: Algebra 2
A3: Study Hall
A4: CLT Planning
B5: Algebra 2
B6: Algebra 2 Trig
B7: Functions and Data Analysis
Please Visit my Vision Page for Specific Functions Class Information
There is no enrollment code
Please Visist The Vision Page for Specific Algebra 2 Information
There is no Enrollment Key.
Please Visit the Vision Page for Specific Algebra 2 Trig Information
There is no Enrollment Key
Please Join the Appropriate Remind Group for your Class.
Algebra 2 Block 1 ~ Text: "@sharpealg1" to 81010
Functions Block 2 ~ Text: "@sharpefun" to 81010
Algebra 2 with Trig Block 4 ~ Text: "@sharpe2t" to 81010
Algebra 2 Block 7 ~ Text: "@sharpealg7" to 81010
Algebra 2 Block 8 ~ Text: "@sharpealg8" to 81010