Degrees and Certifications:
BA Mathematics MS Curriculum and Instruction
Mr. Andrew Koch
Mr.Koch is a NoVa native, who attended Fairfax County Public Schools. He earned his Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from Virginia Tech in 2015, and earned his Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Virginia Tech in 2016. This is Mr.Koch's sixth year of teaching, and has spent every year at Valley. He is looking forward to teaching his Precalculus and Calculus students this year!
Below is a list of online tools that we will be using throughout the year:
Schoology - All resources and assignments will be posted on this site.
DeltaMath - Many assigned practices will be available on DeltaMath.com. My teacher code is 213143.
Remind (varies between blocks) - students can use this to ask questions, and arrange meeting times
- 1st Block code (Precalculus) - "kochpc01"
- 2nd Block code (Precalculus) - "kochpc02"
- 4th Block code (Calculus) - "kochc04"
- 5th Block code (Precalculus) - "kochpc05"
- 7th Block code (Calculus) - "kochpc07"
Email - Andrew.J.Koch@lcps.org
- Please note that my middle initial is in my email address