- Thursday, 5/23: VA Studies SOL
- Monday, 5/27: Memorial Day, no school
- Wednesday, May 29th: Field Day
Thursday, May 30th: Field Day (Rain Date)
- Friday, May 31st: All library books due!
- Friday, May 31st: Chorus field trip
Monday, June 3rd: Battle of Books
Monday, June 3rd: Variety show
Tuesday, June 4th: Variety Show
Wednesday, June 5th: 4th Grade EOY party
Thursday, June 6th: PBIS INCENTIVES
Friday, June 7th: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
- Friday, June 14th: Report cards posted to Parentvue
- The students will participate in book clubs.
- We will continue opinion writing and our final 4th grade writing prompt. We may complete a grammar weekly if we have time.
- Students will create math games.
- We have finished the curriculum:)
- We will learn about plants and ecology.
In other news...
- Get out there! Sign up your fourth grader for Every Kid in a Park. Get in to national parks for free all year. This is an awesome program and I've used it with my own kids (it's valid for your whole family as long as you bring the fourth graders)! Check it out! https://www.everykidinapark.gov/