CAMS Course Goals
To promote critical thinking, effective communication, collaboration and cretivity through computations thinking patterns applied in computer programming. "These are the four compnents for developing 21st Century Skills." - National Educational Association
Why Computer Science in Middle School
- It is engaging and relevant.
- It is an opportunity for creativity and collaboration.
- It builds perseverance and critical thinking skills.
- It moves students from consumers to producers.
- It is designed for all students.
- It is fun!