Mrs. Crystal Wallen
Team RappahannockThis is my third year at River Bend and I am thrilled to be working here with such an amazing team.
A little about me:
My Schedule:1A Math 6 (Co-taught with Mrs. Duke) 5B Accel Math 6/72A Math 6 (Co-taught with Mrs. Duenas) 6B Math 63A Planning 7B Math 64A Accel Math 6/7 8B Planning/Resource supportContact Information:email@example.com(571) 434-3220 (RBMS main telephone line)Class Expectations:
- Grew up in the Northern Neck of Virginia
- Received my BA in Psychology from George Mason University
- Received my teaching license in Middle School Mathematics from EducateVA
- Received my Master's Certificate in TESOL from George Washington University
- Proud mother of two wonderful children, one daughter and one son
- In my free time I love to run and read, especially when I can do them together :)
*Please check Google Classroom when you are absent. Daily classwork, notes, and homework will be posted here. Periodically check ParentVUE or StudentVue to see up-to-date grades in all classes as well as upcoming assignments and tests.Students should seek extra help at the first sign of trouble.Options:
- Respect others, yourself, belongings, and your teacher.
- Come to class ready to learn! This includes having your completed practice, all materials, and a mindset ready for learning.
- Behave responsibly by using your agenda to track assignments, being mindful of how your behavior affects the learning of others, and by using technology appropriately.
- During resource - let me know when and I'll send a note to the resource teacher
- Mornings starting at 7:45 - let me know you're coming
- Wednesday after school from 3:30-4:18 - let me know you're coming
What to Bring to class:
Grading Policy:Tests or Projects 40%Quizzes 30%Classwork 30%
- Laptop - Fully Charged
- Homework Folder
- Binder (1 inch or smaller)
- Dry erase marker
- headphones (suggested)