The easiest way to register your NEW student at Farmwell
(If your child is already enrolled in a Loudoun County school, you do not need to re-register.)
1. Pick up a hardcopy registration packet in the Main Office. The Main Office is open from 7:45am - 4:30pm.
2. You may also print out the forms using the links below, or use the Forms link at the left.
3. Fill out ALL of the forms COMPLETELY. Your registration will not be processed with incomplete information.
4. Provide ALL of the documents requested. Your registration will not processed if documents are missing.
5. Bring your completed forms, and documents, back to the Main Office between the hours of 8:30am - 3:00pm.
6. Your forms will be reviewed (and any incomplete forms will be handed back to you for completion).
7. Once all of your paperwork is completed, your registration will be given to the appropriate grade-level counselor and the counselor will contact you to schedule a face-to-face meeting to discuss courses,scheduling, etc.
TIP: Use the handy checklist; it will help you to remember to complete all of the forms.
Registration Form (English)
You will be required to provide these documents when you bring your completed paperwork to Farmwell:
1. Registration Form (completed and signed)
2. Birth Certificate (original or certified copy) or Notarized Affidavit
3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
4. Proof of Primary Residence (provide one of the following: signed deed, signed lease, settlement papers,
recent mortgage statement, or notarized shared housing document.
4. TB Screening Form, signed by medical professional
5. Legal/Custody Papers (if applicable)
You will be required to submit your medical form before the first day of school. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOUR CHILD DOES NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS, THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO START SCHOOL UNTIL THEY DO.