Student Parking Passes for 2021-2022Student Parking Pass Applications will be accepted beginning Friday, August 13th. Full year parking fee is $200 or $100 per semester. Parking facilities are provided at SBHS as a convenience to 11th and 12th grade students who drive to school. 10th graders MAY be allowed to purchase permits at the start of the second semester, as space allows. Parking on school grounds is a privilege that may be granted by the Administration.
The following conditions must be met:
1. Students must complete this online Permission Click form with both student and parent signatures. Permission Click Online Form
2. Payment of $200 for the full year or $100 per semester can be made on the SBHS Online Payment Portal found on the Stone Bridge High School website under the tab For Parent & Students.
3. Once BOTH the Permission Click form and the online payment has been submitted & received, students may come in person to the Main Office to select an available parking space that will be their designated space for the semester or enitre school year. The Main Office will begin welcoming students on Monday, August 16th during the hours of 9:15am-3pm for parking passes.
4. Students must register any vehicle which will be parked on school property.
5. Parking permits must be hung visibly behind the rearview mirror of the car being driven to school.
6. Students must park in the student parking lot in the front of the school. They may not park in Staff or Visitor spaces.
7. Students may not sit in parked vehicles or linger in the parking area.
8. Traffic laws, school regulations, and normal safety procedures must be observed at all times.
9. The speed limit on school property is 10 miles an hour.
10. Drivers are responsible for the conduct of their passengers and the contents of their vehicles while on school grounds and while driving to and from school.
11. Cars parked on school property are subject to search under School Board Policy 8-2. 11. Parking violations will be handled in accordance with the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook.
Please note that driving to school is a privilege that should be respected. The administration reserves the right to rescind driving privileges of students for the following reasons: 1. Not showing sufficient academic progress 2. Excessive tardiness or absences 3. Excessive or serious disciplinary infractions 4. For any other reasons deemed appropriate